All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Plan is for girls aged 8-11 about women and girls in the Bible who were special to God. There are things to write, things to draw, codes to crack, wordsearches and prayer activities. The reader is given information on the qualities of each Bible character to encourage them to consider the qualities they have.
- Author BiographyKnowing Jesus as my friend is the best thing ever. I've been blessed with other friends who've made life a lot richer - especially my best friend Alastair (who's also my husband!) I've been a teacher and an editor at Scripture Union, and when I wrote Friends Forever! I was a postwoman. As well as going to the same church as Megan, Rosie and Kate (who gave me the first ideas for Friends Forever!), I also delivered their mail! Now I'm a freelance writer and education administrator for looked-after children in my home area.
- Author(s)Mary Taylor
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScrapbooks
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.98Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.