All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains some articles on the important topics in seven major areas: phylogenetics and the history of life; selection and adaptation; evolutionary processes; genes, genomes, and phenotypes; speciation and macroevolution; evolution of behavior, society, and humans; and evolution and modern society.
- Author BiographyJonathan B. Losos is the Monique and Philip Lehner Professor for the Study of Latin America and professor of organismic and evolutionary biology at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Richard E. Lenski
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note16 color illus. 4 halftones. 97 line illus. 23 tables. 1 map.
- Weight1928 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAllen J. Moore,Catherine Lynn Peichel,David A. Baum,Dolph Schluter,Douglas J. Futuyma,Hopi E. Hoekstra,Michael Whitlock
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.