Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasingly, personnel administrative duties within schools have been delegated to the local school principal. This book arms school leaders with the knowledge and skills required to be an effective human resources leader and shows them how to fold these additional duties seamlessly into their daily routines.
- Author BiographyDr. M. Scott Norton is a former public school teacher, coordinator of curriculum, assistant superintendent, and superintendent of schools. He has served as professor and vice-chair of the Department of Educational Administration at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln and as professor and chair of the Department of Educational Administration at Arizona State University where he is currently professor emeritus.
- Author(s)M. Scott Norton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.