All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the acceleration, deceleration, and inertial movement; fluid dynamics; and the motions of the earth, moon, planets, and comets. This title deals with the fundamental three laws of motion and the law of universal gravity. It is suitable for scientists, scholars, and students.
- Author BiographyI. Bernard Cohen (1914-2003) was Victor S. Thomas Professor of the History of Science at Harvard University. He was the author of Benjamin Franklin's Science, Interactions, and Science and the Founding Fathers. Anne Whitman (1937-1984) was coeditor (with I. Bernard Cohen and Alexander Koyre) of the Latin edition, with variant readings, of the Principia. Julia Budenz, author of From the Gardens of Flora Baum, is a multilingual classicist and poet.
- Author(s)Sir Isaac Newton
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byI. Bernard Cohen,Anne Whitman,Julia Budenz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.