Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis text was the first modern book-length study of the status of legality in international criminal law, international human rights law, and comparative law.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gallant is a Professor at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law. His previous positions include professor at the University of Idaho, prosecutor with the District Attorney of Philadelphia, and clerk for the Hon. Louis H. Pollak of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He has been a Fulbright Scholar at the National Law School of India University and Tribhuvan University in Nepal. He was elected as the first Representative of Counsel on the Advisory Committee on Legal Texts of the International Criminal Court, was a founding member of the International Criminal Bar, and was on its first governing Council.
- Author(s)Kenneth S. Gallant
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1090 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.