All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.63Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2006 volume, Alexander Pruss examines the substantive philosophical issues raised by the Principle of Sufficient Reason.
- Author BiographyAlexander Pruss is assistant professor of philosophy at Georgetown University. He has published many papers on philosophy and mathematics, metaphysics, philosophy of religion, applied ethics, probability theory and geometric symmetrization theory. With Richard Gale he is co-editor of The Existence of God.
- Author(s)Alexander R. Pruss
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.