All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA respected equine vet and farrier have joined forces to produce this manual for trainee and working farriers. Shoe making, surgical shoes, lameness and shoeing are dealt with in detail, and the book is embellished with hundreds of specially taken photos, and explanatory line drawings.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Colles is a highly regarded equine veterinary surgeon based in Warwickshire. He has had over thirty papers published in journals, contributed to several veterinary books, and delivered numerous lectures to learned societies around the world. He is an Honorary Fellow of the Worshipful Company of Farriers, an accolade rarely bestowed on those outside the farriery profession. Ron Ware is a Fellow of the Worshipful Company of Farriers. Well-respected in his field, he was consultant farrier to the Animal Health Trust in Newmarket and the Hong Kong Jockey Club, and has specialised in remedial and surgical shoeing.
- Author(s)Chris Colles,Ron Ware
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, diagrames, line drawings
- Weight1778 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.