All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relation between agape (or Christian charity) and social justice. The author defines agape as the central virtue in Christian ethical thought and action and applies his insights to three concrete issues: political violence, forgiveness, and abortion.
- Author BiographyTimothy P. Jackson is Associate Professor of Christian Ethics at The Candler School of Theology at Emory University. He is the author of Love Disconsoled: Meditations on Christian Charity .
- Author(s)Timothy P. Jackson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2009
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleNew Forum Books
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 halftones. 1 line illus.
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £20.66Trending at £22.01
- £15.98Trending at £20.31
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.