Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.00+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom acclaimed author Jonathan Dee comes a lyrical novel about the ways wealth can change and fortify a family over time, forcing them to re-examine what really matters.
- Author BiographyJonathan Dee is the author of five novels with The Privileges being his most recent. He is a staff writer for The New York Times Magazine, a frequent contributor to Harper's, and a former senior editor of The Paris Review. He teaches in the graduate writing programmes at Columbia University and The New School.
- Author(s)Jonathan Dee
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight290 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.33Trending at £7.53
- £4.98Trending at £6.16
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £3.44Trending at £4.51
- £10.43Trending at £12.02
- £4.45Trending at £6.30
- £4.69Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.