Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionRejecting the current conflation of distraction with diversion, this book presents the first genealogy of the concept from Aristotle to Kafka, Heidegger, and Benjamin's early twentieth-century use of distraction to revolutionize the humanities.
- Author BiographyPaul North is Assistant Professor of German at Yale University.
- Author(s)Paul North
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.