All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn original attempt to make the study of violent and non-violent harm central to sociology and international relations.
- Author BiographyAndrew Linklater is Woodrow Wilson Professor of International Politics at Aberystwyth University as well as a Fellow of the British Academy, the Academy of Social Science, and a Founding Fellow of the Learned Society of Wales. He has published several major works on the theory of international relations including Critical Theory of World Politics (2007), The English School of International Relations (Cambridge University Press, 2006, with Hidemi Suganami), The Transformation of Political Community (1998), Beyond Realism and Marxism (1990) and Men and Citizens in the Theory of International Relations (1982 and 1990).
- Author(s)Andrew Linklater
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.