All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an introduction to the essential concepts and research issues of information science while exploring the indeterminate nature of information as a theoretical object.
- Author BiographyDouglas Raber is Associate Professor in the School of Information Science and Learning Technologies at the University of Missouri.
- Author(s)Douglas Raber
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight367 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.