All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a perspective including international agencies committed to a global approach to define nutritional problems, agricultural reforms, surveys in different countries and rural areas, methodological agreements on nutritional standards, the dreadful impact of the war and some experiments developed in internment camps.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Josep L. Barona is professor of history of science at the Instituto de Historia de la Medicina y de la Ciencia (Universidad de Valencia-CSIC). A specialist on nutrition and public health in contemporary Europe, his research has been also devoted during the last decade to state health policies in contemporary Spain and scientific exiles after the Spanish civil war.
- Author(s)Josep L. Barona
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2010
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content Note7, 7 tables
- Weight240 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.