All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book applies a new model of comparative literature that gives incompatibility and contradiction their due. In case studies that include Leibniz, the Book of Odes, and Hegel, it explores the intersection between translation and allegory.
- Author(s)Haun Saussy
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleMeridian: Crossing Aesthetics
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.