Consider these sponsored items
- £22.88Free postage
- £31.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe philosophy of law has long been dominated by two rival doctrines, one stating that law is far more than politics, and the other claiming that it is purely politics, with judges wielding arbitrary powers. Posner rejects these as either too metaphysical or nihilistic, and argues for pragmatism.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Posner is Circuit Judge, the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, and a senior lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School.
- Author(s)Richard A. Posner
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/1993
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Out-of-print date27/05/2015
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.24Trending at £14.50
- £31.10Trending at £33.25
- £31.13Trending at £33.28
- £28.33Trending at £29.87
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £94.79Trending at £105.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.