All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to psychological research methods with a focus very much on the research process.
- Author BiographyDawn M. McBride is a professor of psychology at Illinois State University, where she has taught research methods and statistics courses since 1998. Her research interests include automatic forms of memory, false memory, prospective memory, and forgetting. She also teaches courses in introductory psychology, cognition and learning, and human memory. She is a recipient of the Illinois State University Teaching Initiative Award and the ISU SPA/Psi Chi Jim Johnson Award for commitment to undergraduate mentorship, involvement, and achievement. Her nonacademic interests include spending time with her family, traveling, watching Philadelphia sports teams (her place of birth), and reading British murder mysteries. She earned her PhD in cognitive psychology from the University of California, Irvine, and her BA from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Dawn M. McBride
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.