Consider these sponsored items
- £56.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the implications of global economic transformation for procurement, and discusses the value proposition offered by contemporary procurement to business.
- Author BiographyGerard Chick is Chief Knowledge Officer at Optimum Procurement Group. He has considerable experience working with some of the keenest minds at the most senior level in supply management today. He is regularly invited to make keynote presentations and deliver workshops on strategic procurement issues to senior executive teams across the world. Gerard was until recently a visiting Senior Research Fellow at Curtin University in Australia, a visiting Fellow at Cranfield School of Management, and a member of the Logistics and Operations Management Board of Cardiff Business School. Robert Handfield is the Bank of America University Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management at the North Carolina State University Poole College of Management, and director of the Supply Chain Resource Cooperative. He is Consulting Editor of the Journal of Operations Management, and has written several books on supply chain management. He was recently recognized as a Pro to Know in Supply and Demand Chain Executive. He is a leading speaker at executive forums, has consulted with over twenty five Fortune 500 companies and he has published more than one hundred articles in top management journals.
- PrizesWinner of Grand Prix ACA-Bruel 2015 (UK).
- Author(s)Gerard Chick,Robert B. Handfield
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.