Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the field Public Choice Political Economy all about? How did it originate? Who were the main architects and builders? What values and work habits motivated the work? This title deals with the field of 'public choice political economy' that evolved during the 1970s and 1980s at Virginia Polytechnic Institute in Blacksburg, Virginia.
- Author BiographyJoseph C. Pitt is a Professor of Philosophy and Head of the Department of Philosophy at Virginia Tech. Djavad Salehi-Isfahani is a Professor in the Department of Economics at Virginia Tech. Douglas Eckel is Assistant Dean in the College of Arts & Sciences and an Instructor in Political Science at Virginia Tech. He teaches in the areas of Public Administration and Urban Politics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomics and Sociology Thematic Issue
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight470 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDjavad Salehi-Isfahani,Douglas W. Eckel,Joseph C. Pitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.