CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe word prosody of Tokyo Japanese is often labeled as pitch accent, and is characterized by a steep fall in F0 from the accented mora into the following unaccented mora.
- Author BiographyYukiko Sugiyama is an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Science and Technology at Keio University. She obtained her PhD from The University at Buffalo, The State University of New York in 2008, where she worked on the acoustic nature of Japanese pitch accent. Her main interests are phonetics, speech perception, the phonetics-phonology interface, and prosodic typology.
- Author(s)Yukiko Sugiyama
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, charts
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.