All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies approaches to the production of manuscripts in medieval England, from the first commercial guilds to the advent of print.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Gillespie is Associate Professor of English at the University of Toronto. Daniel Wakelin is Lecturer in English at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Palaeography and Codicology
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight630 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlexandra Gillespie,Daniel Wakelin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.