Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe research presented here provides a sound scientific basis for management and policy decisions regarding the productivity and sustainability of forest ecosystems in the context of a rapidly changing global environment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number128
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note122 Tables, black and white; 85 Illustrations, color; XXI, 892 p. 85 illus. in color.
- Weight1383 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Mickler,Susan Fox
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.