All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.66
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £13.95Trending at £17.96
- £9.72Trending at £14.98
- £16.38Trending at £29.35
- £8.27Trending at £12.93
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the author's 30 years of experience, on a series of empirical studies, and on the literature on staff development to develop an integrated model of professional development. This book is used as a practical guide to those involved in educational change: teachers, researchers, curriculum innovators, school leaders, and others.
- Author(s)Philip Adey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight321 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.