All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe study and practice of architecture demands a working command of architectural drawing as a means of graphic communication. This book documents the step-by-step evolution of a complete set of working drawings, for the student or professional, just the way it's done in architectural offices across the country.
- Author BiographyOsamu A. Wakita, Hon. AIA, is a retired professor of architecture and former department chair of architecture at Los Angeles Harbor College. He has been involved in architectural education since 1958. He is a recipient of the California Council of the American Institute of Architects' prestigious Outstanding Architectural Educators Award and is listed in the Council's General Reference as one of the leading authorities in perspective drawing. Nagy R. Bakhoum is a licensed architect and principal of Obelisk Architects, Inc., in Torrance, California. He has provided architectural services internationally and throughout the state in which he is licensed to practice. He is an authority on high-end residential housing and commercial projects. He has been involved in architectural education since 1996, and is also a Professor of Architecture in the Los Angeles Community College District system. The late Richard M. Linde, AIA, was a licensed architect and President of the American Institute of Architects.
- Author(s)Nagy R. Bakhoum,Osamu A. Wakita,Richard M. Linde
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight1876 g
- Width219 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.