All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- Author(s)Bruce D. Sales
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1101 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI. Introduction.- 1. The Context of Professional Psychology.- II. Standards of Professional Practice.- 2. The Development and Application of Standards of Practice for Professional Psychologists.- 3. Ethical and Professional Standards in Psychology.- 4. Standards for Psychological Measurement.- 5. Specialty Standards for Industrial-Organizational Psychologists.- III. Professional Organizations.- 6. A Professional's Guide to the American Psychological Association.- 7. The National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.- IV. Other Professional Developments.- 8. Accreditation of Professional Training Programs in Psychology.- 9. Peer Review Systems in Psychology.- V. Laws Affecting Professional Practice.- 10. Health Insurance and Third-Party Reimbursement.- 11. Licensing and Certification.- 12. Mental Health Law: Governmental Regulation of Disordered Persons and the Role of the Professional Psychologist.- 13. Developmental Disabilities Law and the Roles of Psychologists.- 14. Malpractice Liability of Psychologists.- VI. Managerial and Business Skills.- 15. The Psychologist as a Manager.- VII. Values and Interests Affecting Professional Decision-Making.- 16. Psychology, Professional Practice, and the Public Interest.- VIII. Political and Regulatory Processes.- 17. The Changing and Creating of Legislation: The Political Process.- IX. Appendixes.- A. Standards for Providers of Psychological Services.- B. Specialty Guidelines for the Delivery of Services.- C. Ethical Principles of Psychologists.- D. Standards for Educational & Psychological Tests.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.