Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.85Trending at £47.05
- £41.41Trending at £44.70
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.15
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £62.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Professional Recruiter's Handbook provides a best practice guide to attracting, approaching and retaining new candidates and clients, with advice on how to manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Author BiographyJane Newell Brown has worked on all sides of the staffing sector, in contingency, search, selection and managed services. She is now one of the leading management consultants in the sector, to both recruitment firms and their client base. Ann Swain is the Chief Executive of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo). She is a well-respected authority in the recruitment industry, a hugely popular international speaker and a passionate advocate for the UK Staffing Sector.
- Author(s)Ann Swain,Jane Newell-Brown
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight571 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.