All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible and up to date critical analysis of professionalism for student teachers and practitioners within the Further Education (FE) sector.
- Author BiographyKeith Appleyard has worked within the post-16 sector since 1978 as a lecturer, college senior manager and teacher trainer. Over a 20-year period he was a tutor and course leader for PGCE/Cert Ed programmes at Lincoln College, and a tutor on these programmes at Nottingham Trent University. He has worked as an OFSTED inspector and for 7 years as an ITT reviewer for Standards Verification UK. Presently he is a consultant for LSIS. Nancy Appleyard began herworking life in the insurance industry, becoming a partner in a General Insurance brokerage. In the early 90's she took a career change and taught Communication Studies at Lincoln College for 10 years. Since 2001 she has designed and delivered more wide-ranging and flexible communication and personal development programmes for Grantham College and the wider AE community (for example RAF bases and community houses). Currently she gives presentations to organisations throughout the East Midlands and, along with her husband Keith, is lucky enough to have one of the most enjoyable jobs on offer: giving lectures on communication and personal development to cruise ship audiences, a great opportunity to meet a host of interesting people and see new places.
- Author(s)Keith Appleyard,Nancy Appleyard
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleFurther Education
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Weight298 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited bySusan Wallace
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.