CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionProvides both full-time trainers and those who train only occasionally with the tools and techniques needed to rise to the challenge of training. A basic primer covering the entire training process, the book can also be used as a troubleshooting guide.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Vaughn has worked with more than 2,500 people over the years to help develop their training skills. He's created training programs and materials used by such diverse organizations as the U.S. Air Force's Air Training Command and the American Management Association, among others.
- Author(s)Robert H. Vaughn
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width61 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.