All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.09Trending at £10.38
- £12.16Trending at £12.55
- £6.60Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a conservative president makes a liberal professor from the Ivy League his top urban affairs adviser? The president is Richard Nixon, the professor is Harvard's Daniel Patrick Moynihan. Of all the odd couples in American public life, they are probably the oddest.
- Author BiographyStephen Hess, one of the foremost authorities on media and government in the United States, is a senior fellow emeritus in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution. He first joined Brookings in 1972 and was distinguished research professor of media and public affairs at the George Washington University, USA (2004-09). Hess served on White House staff during the Eisenhower and Nixon presidencies and as adviser to Presidents Ford and Carter.
- Author(s)Stephen Hess
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.