All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the world of vibration trading with a new methodology for making more money, more safely What if you could enter the markets and know, in advance, the exact value of trades needed to sustain a losing streak, by knowing their Martingale limits, to finally ensure a win? With Vibratrading you can.
- Author BiographyMark Andrew Lim graduated in Special Physics from King s College London and was subsequently awarded the Bronwen Wood Memorial Prize in Technical Analysis by the Society of Technical Analysis (UK). His trading expertise includes stocks, CFDs, futures and options. Mark conducts a range of technical analysis and proprietary trading master classes covering intermediate to advanced profit extraction methodologies for both directional and non-directional trading. Some of Mark s proprietary trading methods include vibrational, bidirectional, reactional, formational, oscillational, exclusional and transformational. He is a contributing author for The Wiley Trading Guide II and can be reached at www.tradermasterclass.com.
- Author(s)Mark Andrew Lim
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight544 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.