Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive treatment of correlation/regression techniques and using SPSS for interpretation of findings. Striking a balance between detailed coverage and approachability, this book provides a thorough treatment of the elements of regression and how they can be used with real research problems in program evaluation.
- Author BiographyMARTIN LEE ABBOTT, PhD, is Professor of Sociology at Seattle Pacific University, where he also serves as Executive Director of the Washington School Research Center, an independent research and data analysis center funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Dr. Abbott has held positions in both academia and industry, focusing his consulting and teaching in the areas of program evaluation, applied sociology, statistics, and research methods.
- Author(s)Martin Lee Abbott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.