All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: New York: Macmillan,1915, in series: The citizen's library of economics, politics, and sociology. New series.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Parke DeWitt (1889-1965) was professor of English and government at New York University. He became active in the Progressive Party and ran for office, but lost. This work, when originally published, won him national recognition. Sidney A. Pearson, Jr. is professor emeritus of political science at Radford University. He is the series editor of Transaction's Library of Liberal Thought series. He has written new introductions for many books in the area of political science, including Presidential Leadership, Popular Government , and The Folklore of Capitalism .
- Author(s)Benjamin Parke De Witt
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.