All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reframes the historical, legal and moral discourse on the question of whether torture can be justified in exceptional circumstances.
- Author BiographyMichelle Farrell is a lecturer in law at the School of Law and Social Justice, University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Michelle Farrell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £19.21
- £3.99Trending at £6.09
- £38.06Trending at £40.06
- £5.50Trending at £8.98
- £17.94Trending at £18.99
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.