All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.52Trending at £19.98
- £8.69Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a clear explanation of the roles and responsibilities a project manager must fulfill in executing a Capital Improvement Program (CIP) project successfully. It begins with the basics of project management and traces the life cycle of the CIP project from start to finish. It is an essential resource for students and professionals.
- Author BiographyKevin P. Vida, PMP is an architect and a project manager with the Frederick County government in Maryland.
- Author(s)Kevin P. Vida
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight449 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.