All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines and evaluates various private initiatives to enforce fair labor standards within global supply chains.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Locke is Class of 1922 Professor of Political Science and Management, Deputy Dean of the Sloan School of Management and Head of the Political Science Department at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). His current research focuses on improving labor and environmental conditions in global supply chains. Working with leading firms such as NIKE, Coca Cola and HP, Locke and his students have been showing how corporate profitability and sustainable business practices can be reconciled. Locke is the author of Working in America (with Paul Osterman, Thomas Kochan and Michael Piore, 2001), Employment Relations in a Changing World Economy (with Thomas Kochan and Michael Piore, 1995) and Remaking the Italian Economy (1995, 1997). He was awarded the Jamieson Prize for Excellence in Teaching in 2008 and the MIT Class of 1960 Teaching Innovation Award in 2007. Locke was named a 2005 Faculty Pioneer in Academic Leadership by The Aspen Institute.
- Author(s)Richard M. Locke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 26 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.