CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the key components of RTI service delivery and identifies the characteristics of successful implementation.
- Author BiographyTodd A. Glover, PhD, is Research Assistant Professor at the Nebraska Center for Research on Children, Youth, Families and Schools at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. His research focuses on response to intervention (RTI), academic and behavioral interventions and assessments for students at risk, and methods for integrating empirical evidence and practice. Dr. Glover is the principal or co-principal investigator of several ongoing grant projects funded by the United States Department of Education's Institute of Education Sciences and the Nebraska Department of Education, including a state RTI consortium, postdoctoral training program, and various research studies investigating service delivery and professional development for RTI. Sharon Vaughn, PhD, is the H. E. Hartfelder/Southland Corporation Regents Chair in Human Development and Executive Director of the Meadows Center for Preventing Educational Risk at the University of Texas at Austin. She is the principal investigator or co-principal investigator of numerous research grants funded by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the Institute of Education Sciences, and the Texas Education Agency.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/04/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited bySharon Vaughn,Todd A. Glover
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.