Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis overview of education in Canada during the 19th century summarizes key legal, political, and institutional developments in the history of schooling, the experience of teachers and students, and the links between education and social change.
- Author BiographyPaul Axelrod is a Professor at York University.
- Author(s)Paul Axelrod
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication05/02/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThemes in Canadian History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight320 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.