All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.30
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
About this product
- DescriptionAfter World War I, the Versailles Treaty stipulated the occupation of the Rhineland by Allied troops. This caused anger in Germany and a propaganda war broke out-heightened by racist propaganda against the use of non-European colonial troops by France,the so-called Schwarze Schmach or 'Black humiliation' caused racial anger prior to World War Two.
- Author BiographyPeter Collar holds a PhD in German History from the University of London, and has had a distinguished career as a scientist.
- Author(s)Peter Collar
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleInternational Library of Twentieth Century History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 57
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 bw integrated, 2 maps
- Weight567 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.