All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Laura's advice might be old fashioned but over a million people worldwide bought 'The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands'. She argues that being each other's equal doesn't mean that you are the same. She then shows how to make love and your marriage last by clearly defining each other's different roles. Controversial but incredibly effective.
- Author BiographyDr Laura Schlessinger, the controversial American talk show host, received her Ph.D. in physiology from Columbia University and holds a postdoctoral certification and licensing in Marriage and Family Therapy. She is the author of seven New York Times Bestsellers, including `The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands,' which together have sold nearly 5 million copies to date.
- Author(s)Laura Schlessinger
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.77Trending at £9.11
- £9.15Trending at £10.16
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.63Trending at £11.98
- £15.93Trending at £19.99
- £7.88Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.