Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionBridges the gap between theory and practice in chemistry with this guide to the properties of gases and liquids. Includes a validated databank, tested estimation methods, coverage of pure substances and mixtures, coverage of phase equilibria, thermodynamics, and more. Also contains worked examples and instantly useful information. DLC: Gases.
- Author BiographyBruce E. Poling is professor of chemical engineering and associate dean of engineering at the University of Toledo (Ohio). He has taught and conducted research for over 30 years in the areas of thermodynamics, physical properties, and process design. John M. Prausnitz is professor of chemical engineering at the University of California at Berkeley. He has extensive physical property experience as a consultant on petroleum, natural gas, petrochemical, cryogenic, and polymeric processes. He is a member of the National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Engineering. John P. O'Connell is the Harry Douglas Forsythe Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Virginia. He has 35 years of experience in teaching, research, and consulting in physical properties and process design.
- Author(s)Bruce E. Poling,John M. Prausnitz,John O'Connell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication27/11/2000
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight1233 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.