Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on the preacher and the sermon as the single most important medium for propounding the message of Islam. It draws on social history, political commentary, and theological sources to reveal the subtle connections between religious rhetoric and political dissent.
- Author BiographyPatrick D. Gaffney is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Patrick Gaffney
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Studies on Muslim Societies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight467 g
- Width230 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.