CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn his prose works, Marvell established himself as a model of liberal thought for the 18th century and an irresistible new voice in political polemic. This is a modern edition of all Marvell's prose pamphlets, complete with introductions and annotation explaining the historical context.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Patterson is Sterling Professor of English at Yale University and the author of Nobody's Perfect: A New Whig Interpretation of History (ISBN 0 300 09288 1, [pound]19.50), published by Yale University Press. Martin Dzelzainis is senior lecturer in English, Royal Holloway College, University of London. Nicholas von Maltzahn is professor of English at the University of Ottawa. N. H. Keeble is professor of English at the University of Stirling.
- Author(s)Andrew Marvell
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2004
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note4, b&w
- Weight902 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMartin Dzelzainis,N. H. Keeble,Nicholas von Maltzahn
- Volume editorAnnabel Patterson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.