CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of this field, and will serve as a valuable resource for clinicians, surgeons and researchers with an interest in early prostate cancer.
- Author BiographyNelson N. Stone, MD.Professor of Urology and Radiation OncologyDepartment of UrologyThe Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiNew York, NYUSAE. David Crawford, MDProfessor of Urology/Surgery and Radiation OncologyUniversity of ColoradoDenver, Aurora, CO USA
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note49 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 206 p. 55 illus., 49 illus. in color.
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byE. David Crawford,Nelson N. Stone
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.