Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.71Trending at £7.26
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.50
- £40.79Trending at £41.48
- £32.31Trending at £33.25
- £36.75Trending at £45.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically examines models of domestic, regional and international judicial protection of economic, cultural and social rights in Africa.
- Author BiographyDanwood Mzikenge Chirwa is Professor of Law and former Head of the Department of Public Law at the University of Cape Town. He has authored a number of books on law and is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Malawi Law Journal. He has published, taught and supervised postgraduate students on economic, social and cultural rights. Lilian Chenwi is an Associate Professor of Law at the University of the Witwatersrand School of Law. She has published widely, taught and supervised postgraduate students on economic, social and cultural rights. She is a co-recipient of the Vera Chirwa Human Rights Award for her contributions to the development of economic, social and cultural rights in South Africa through academic research, publication, teaching and litigation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1040 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDanwood Mzikenge Chirwa,Lilian Chenwi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.