Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionComparative analysis of vindicatio, possessory remedies and trespass across sixteen European jurisdictions based on twelve straightforward factual cases.
- Author BiographySonia Martin Santisteban teaches Spanish civil law at the University of Cantabria and serves as a substitute judge at the Cantabria Courts of Appeals. She is member of the Court on Trusts and Fiduciary Relationships of the Republic of San Marino. Peter Sparkes teaches land law and equity and trusts at Southampton Law School, where he has been Professor of Property Law since 2002.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe Common Core of European Private Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPeter Sparkes,Sonia Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.