All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging and incisive analysis of intellectual property (IP) protection in the broader context of international law, considering norm relations within international IP law, with alternative systems for the protection of IP, and with other rule-systems in international law.
- Author BiographyHenning Grosse Ruse-Khan is a University Lecturer in Intellectual Property Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Kings College. In Cambridge, Henning is a Fellow at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law and the Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Law. He also holds positions at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition in Munich (Germany) and the Centre for International Sustainable Development Law (McGill University, Montreal). For 2016, Henning has been elected as Distinguished Senior Fellow at Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki (Finland). Henning teaches IP and WTO Law at the University of Cambridge and further at the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI, Strasbourg), the Munich Intellectual Property Law Centre (MIPLC), the University of Berlin and the Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki. He is member of the editorial board of the International Review of Intellectual Property and Competition Law (IIC) and co-founder of the international IP network at the Society of International Economic Law (SIEL). He has advised international organisations, NGOs as well as developing- and developed country governments on international IP, WTO and investment law issues and has worked as a legal expert for the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) on IP and development on several occasions.
- Author(s)Henning Grosse Ruse-Kahn
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight972 g
- Width175 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.