All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStem cells could be the key that unlocks cures to scores of diseases and illnesses, such as Parkinson's disease, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, and even baldness. This title recounts the events leading up to the discovery of stem cells. It also explores the ethical debates.
- Author BiographyAnn B. Parson
- Author(s)Ann B. Parson,Joseph Henry Press,National Academy of Sciences
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry (Joseph) Press
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ebru959412 Jan, 2017by
Good Book, Good price
Good book at the best price I can find. A useful book for my study of stem cells.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.