All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £5.50Trending at £8.98
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
- £11.71Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition comprises Austin's best known works; The Province of Jurisprudence Determined , a classic work of moral, legal and political philosophy, and The Uses of the Study of Jurisprudence which gives an assesment of Austin's views of analyitical jurisprudence.
- Author BiographyJohn Austin is a professional toy designer and he lives in Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)John Austin
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight482 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.