CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis portrait of Jews in the South takes readers inside the nexus of southern and Jewish histories, from the earliest immigrants to the present day. This edition includes a gallery of more than two dozen family and historical photographs as well as a new introduction by the author.
- Author BiographyEli N. Evans was born and raised in Durham, North Carolina, and is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Yale Law School. He is author of Judah P. Benjamin: The Jewish Confederate and The Lonely Days Were Sundays: Reflections of a Jewish Southerner. He is president emeritus of the Charles H. Revson Foundation and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Eli N. Evans
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleH. Eugene and Lillian Youngs Lehman Series
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note32ill.
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.