Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA plea for a Jungian version of psychosomatic medicine and psychotherapy, this book presents a much-needed theoretical model, and practical guidelines demonstrating how to handle psychological aspects of specific illnesses in therapy and analysis.
- Author BiographyDenise Gimenez Ramos is a clinical psychologist and a member of the Brazilian Society of Analytical Psychology. She has a private clinic in Sao Paulo and is also Professor of Analytical Psychology and Head of the Department of Post-Graduate Studies in Clinical Psychology at the Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Sao Paulo.
- Author(s)Denise Gimenez Ramos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 halftones and 11 line figures
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.