CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by two preeminent scholars, this book provides coverage of the policy issues related to the increasingly diverse treatments, practices, and applications of psychedelics.
- Author BiographyJ. Harold Ellens, PhD, is a retired university professor of philosophy and psychology, a retired Presbyterian theologian and pastor, a retired U.S. Army chaplain (Colonel), and executive director emeritus of the Christian Association for Psychological Studies. Thomas B. Roberts, PhD, is an emeritus professor of educational psychology at Northern Illinois University, where he taught Foundations of Psychedelic Studies as an Honors Program Seminar.
- Author(s)J. Harold Ellens,Thomas B. Roberts
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJ. Harold Ellens,Thomas B. Roberts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.